Check the compatibility guide to be certain, but A/I has tried extremely hard to keep OD interoperatble between versions. The last true incompatibility was in the 5.5->6.X range.That being said, IIRC, the recommended path was to upgrade receivers first, then sender.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning to try the following scenarios using my test environments.1. Send a deployment from OD 7.3.1 base to OD 6.2 receiver2. Send a deployment from OD 6.2 base to OD 7.3.1 receiverI'll update the thread with my results.
We are in the process of upgrading TeamSite & OD base to 7.3.1 on a Win 2008 R2 Server. Can this OD 7.3.1 Server talk to our existing OD Receiver which at 6.2 version on a windows 2003 Server?
Straight answer is No.
I believe your answer is crooked, not straight - OpenDeploy has been doing up-rev and down-rev deployments since 5.5.1True, that information also used to be included in the Release Notes, but sadly that kind of information seemed to stop getting included there after the Autonomy acquisition of Interwoven...
I gave answer based on Release notes...