Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Edit->copy is not working
Saba
Hi everyone,
I tried to copy files in TeamSite from one area to another using edit function - copy. It displays a white/blank screen and gets stuck after I type the location and click on "Ok".
I have applied the work around and that was working fine as of now. But suddenly it stop working. Please help me with thoughts.
Linux OS
TS 7.2.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Which version of Java do you have installed?
20row.rptdesign
Untitled.png
Saba
Thanks for your quick response. I have JRE 1.7.0_15 installed in my PC.
Migrateduser
Java 7 messes up TS - you need to get rid of 7 and go back to 6, then it should work.
CrossTabWithLinks.rptdesign
Saba
But it works fine on DEV TS server which is mimic to Prod server. Any thoughts?
Migrateduser
Just telling you what fixed the problem when it happened to us. Take it or leave it.
Saba
I really appreciate that you are trying to help me here. As per your suggestion, I have installed JRE 1.6.0_16 but still the issue is not resolved. Please let me know if I need to look into anywhere else.
Thanks,
Migrateduser
Did you uninstall 7 first?
Saba
Yes, I did.
Migrateduser
Can't help you then - we had the exact same problem after Java 7 was pushed onto our desktops, and the solution was to uninstall 7 and install 6. Opened new browser and all was well. Good luck.
cocalicious
I am aware its an old post, but i seem to have the same problem. I am on 7.2.1 on Linux. On both Prod and Dev. Copy doesn't work on Prod but works on Dev. I am using the same browser IE with Java7 on my machine.
If its Java issue it should work in both Env, but it does work on Dev. I know this can be fixed if i do a iwreset -ui. Since it is prod system, i have to answer 100 questions for doing a iwreset.
So is there any other way with almost 0 downtime, I can resolve this issue.
Can anyone explain why this happens from time to time?
Thank You