Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Validation reg ex for Texarea is failing
Spencerspins
Hi I have the following regex for a textarea o limit characters to 100 max, but its failing with this meaasge
Root cause:
SAX Parse:The value of attribute "validation-regex" associated with an element type "textarea" must not contain the '<' character.
reg ex
<br /><br />Error goes away when I remove the $ at the end but then regex wont work to restrict max chars to 100<br />is it because we are using ipl file to create DCT? is there any solution to this?<br /><br />Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Spencerspins
Sorry. here is the validation reg I could not edit the previosu post after I posted it.
validation-regex="^[\s\S]{1,1000}$"
When I remove the $ error goes away but then regex will not work. I think it's because we are using ipl file to write out DCT. Is there any alternative method to restrict max length apart from FormAPi