Deployment start at point A (ODBase) goes to point B (ODBase), and then point B deploys the same list of files to point to C (ODReceiver). Question is how do I set up filelist(s) in multitier deployment scenario. I know how to set up filelist deployments from A to point B, but I am not sure how do I get hold of the list of files at point B. How will I make the filelist be available at point B?Your help appreciated.
Thanks.I implemented this using Routed deployments and it worked. I didnt had to anything with filelist on point B. It took care of transferring files all the way.
Scenario 1 - Point A, Point B, and Point C are all windows. Meaning, all the tiers in this Open Deploy set up are on Windows OS. This set up works perfectly fine.Scenario 2 - Point A and Point B are Windows. One of the receiver from Point B is Linux (RHEL 6.1). So, in this scenario Point C would be Open Deploy Receiver installed on Linux. A (Windows)-> B (Window)-> C (Linux).This set up is not working becuase I couldnt figure a way to provide a destination/target directory on C different from that is on B. It is picking the target directory from the deployment descriptor XML on the origin (point A) server.Question - Is Routed deployment supposed to work in scenario: A (Windows)-> B (Window)-> C (Linux) scenario?If it is suppose to work, how can I provide target directoty for point C?If not, what options do I have?Your help/dircection appreciated!
...And, this value is retained as a target location through out the routed path
Thank you. After multiple attempts as trial and error, I was able to figure out the configuration set up for the routed scenario:A Windows-> B Window-> C Linux I appreciate your responses.