Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmodelc is throwing error
Hatwal
Hi ,
I was trying to execute iwmodelc for Focus_deployment_flow workflow from command prompt but it's giving following error .I checked and veryfied that I am admin for branch abc.I am using Autonomy Interwoven TeamSite 7.2.1.0.0 version on unix environment.
"ERROR com.interwoven.modeler.clt.Instantiator () - Model Focus_deployment_flow is not allowed for the user ah522e of role null for branch default/main/External_abc/SBC_DEV/Sub_abc/abc/WORKAREA/WORKAREA_default
Error: Model Focus_deployment_flow is not allowed for the user ah522e of role null for branch default/main/External/SBC_DEV/Sub_abc/abc/WORKAREA/WORKAREA_default"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dineshkumar
Hi Hatwal,
Even I faced the same issue in the initial stage. This is due to the wrong path passed. Can you just add / in front of default in your path and try it out.
Eg:
/usr2/iw-home/bin/iwmodelc -i testworkflow /default/main/subbranch/country/WORKAREA/work
testworkflow = Model Name
/default/main/subbranch/country/WORKAREA/work = workarea path
It is perfectly woking. Make sure, you are passing correct 'Model Name' not the file name.