Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File count in email notification using workflow modeler
motlnt
Hi all,
I have a workflow set up (built using WFM) which sends out an email notification using email task to user once the deploy completes.The email notification I am using is a modified OOTB email xsl template (configurable author notification on deploy xsl). One requirement is to mention number of files in the email notification. I tried searching TS manuals abt this but couldn't find anywhere any pointers on how to do this.
is there any way to count number of files submitted and display it in the final email notification?
plz comment/suggest.
thx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Of course you can. You'll need to write custom code and modify the XSL.
motlnt
thx.
I was able to write a lil custom code in XSL and get this.
Adam Stoller
thx.
I was able to write a lil custom code in XSL and get this.
Care to share the details as a contribution to the forums?