Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing Metatagger on Windows 2008 R2 Server
btrotter
Has anyone installed Metatagger 4.1.2 on a Windows 2008 R2 server? We are at a point where we cannot commission new Windows 2003 servers at our company and I cannot get Metatagger's admin server to start. The servlet engine will start and present the GUI but it gives me an error that the admin server isn't running (which it isn't) when I try to log in to the GUI. If I run the mtlicenseinfo utility is says invalid license. I generated the license by using ipconfig /all at a command prompt and taking the physical address (MAC) to generate the license.cfg file. I've also tried starting the admin server from a command prompt using iwmtadminserver.exe and it gives an error saying invalid license. I've been working with Autonomy support and they've even suggested doing most of these things but nothing seems to get the admin server running. Need some ideas. I realize this isn't a supported platform for Metatagger but it feels like its close if I could get past the licensing issue. Wondered if anyone here had got this running successfully on 2008.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
Yes, I was able to get Metatagger 4.1.3 running on a Windows 2008 server.
Not sure if the 4.1.2 made the difference.