Content Change Alert - Multi Lingual Pages

We have requirement like when someone make changes to one of the English page, an alert should be sent to the Author to perform similar change in the Other Language Pages and vice-versa.

Your Inputs would be really helpful for me.

Thanks
Arun J

Environment - TeamSite 7.1

Comments

• We have requirement like when someone make changes to one of the English page, an alert should be sent to the Author to perform similar change in the Other Language Pages and vice-versa.

Your Inputs would be really helpful for me.

Thanks
    Arun J

Environment - TeamSite 7.1
    What to do (and when to do it) depends on what actually constitutes a "change" in your Business Environment.

For example, with DCR/DCR Datum you can create notification callout and execute it from DCT's
    FormAPI on one of the "Save" Events. That might be alerting too often though. After all, changes
    of that nature may be recurrent - "till we get it right" sort of things.

Alternatively (again for example), you may consider that "change" actually happens upon some Assets
    Submission to the Staging. You can then use "iwat" Event trigger to catch Submission Event
    and do what's needed. By the same token, you can customize Submission Workflow instead, etc...

You may also consider that the "change" happens upon some final approval on your "Deliver Content"
    Workflows. In this case you'll create corresponding WF notification tasks and so on.
  • I came across similar requirement. What have been the changes or better approach available after such a long time?
    Inputs are highly appreciated.
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs