Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
XalanTransform error
Akash001
Hi,
When I try ./XalanTransform /default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/categ.xml /default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/presentation/textComponent.xsl /default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/hello123.html it gives me error:
Fatal Error.Occurred at file /default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/categ.xml, line 2, column 38. An exception occurred! Type:RuntimeException, Message:Could not open DTD file '/default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/dcr4.5.dtd'
Error: SAXParseException: An exception occurred! Type:RuntimeException, Message:Could not open DTD file '/default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/dcr4.5.dtd' (/default/main/MCOM/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/email/preHeader/data/mar.x.13/categ.xml, line 2, column 38)
However if I remove the second line from DCR it works fine. Please help me with this. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Removing the doctype line from your XML will fix this issue, but I'm guessing you're dealing with legacy content so I'd be careful about what might depend on that being there.
Alternately, you can either drop the DTD file in that directory, or you can switch to DTD 6.0. The 6.0 version is configured in the transformer's catalogue object to look at a central location, and fish recently posted something about where that location resolves on your file system.