Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Solutions email_map.cfg location
dharrels
I would like to duplicate the /local/config/wft/solutions directory to /local/config/wft/custom in order to customize the out-of-the-box workflows. The piece I can't seem to find is where the path to email_map.cfg is stored. I've looked over all of the files, including iw_solution_email.ipl, but cannot find this setting anywhere.
Thanks... Dan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dharrels
I'll answer my own question.... unfortunately, the path to the "solutions" email_map.cfg is hard-coded into an IW perl module, located here:
\iw-perl\site\5.00503\lib\TeamSite\PT\iwov_emailmap.pm
For now, I'll be changing the path to point to my custom dir until I find the time to pass the path into the perl mod. If anyone has already done this and would care to share code, please do so...
-Dan
Adam Stoller
Contact support and report this as a bug - the path should be configurable (with a default).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com