Hi,
I am working on changing the domain name for the TeamSite users. I have changed the domain names for few users and tested the user id's by invoking the workflows. The user id's with the old domain names has been deleetd from the system and TeamSite as well. The new domain name users are having the "od-admin" and "od-user" roles.
Publishing is failing with the below error:
API: Can not find user <username> in any OpenDeploy roles . Request app: APP_ODRMICLT
Basically, it is taking the old domain name when invoking the workflow. To check that i have searched all the files under IWHOME and found out that the below file is having both the references of old domain name and also the new domain name.
IWHOME\local\entities\Index
I have deleted the old domain name from the index file and tried to publish. But again the file is getting updated with the old domain name.
I am not sure from where the old domain name is getting updated. Thanks for the help.