Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SelectMultiple, Generator and ordering items
Bowker
We are using a <Generator...> to populate an available list of items in a multiple select for a component. I have successfully added all the items I want to the list, but they are being sorted alphabetically.
It appears that the "Order='xx'" attribute on the Option will prevent sorting, but it's not working. When I look at the "view source" for the form the options are there (as expected) but the Order attribute is not.
Element option = base.addElement("Option");
option.addAttribute("Order", counter.increment());
option.addElement("Display").addCDATA(indent + display);
option.addElement("Value").addCDATA(id + ":" + display);
If I write out option.attribute("Order") it's set correctly, but it's not there when the the form is displayed.
Any guesses?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet