Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Control the displayed order of OD servers
JamJamT
It appears that the OD GUI sorts the "OpenDeploy Servers" & "Select Host" lists in alphabetical order. Short of renaming the OpenDeploy Servers, is there any way to customize the order of the server / host names?
Thanks.
OD 5.5.1 Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry, no. But I've filed feature request 36636 so that we can consider doing this in a future release.
If you email me your company name, I'll attach it to the request. Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Senior Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
MattP
I would second this request. The issue is, if the first server is remote, and the response is slow, it hangs the whole page. Seems like if it should default to the localhost or blank. That way, if another server is down or slow, you can still select other servers.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Migrateduser
I would vote for it defaulting to localhost. You have to set your server to localhost in order to typically look at anything else you want to look at. At least provide the option to default to whatever server you choose.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Good suggestions. I've added them to the FR.
Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Senior Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com