Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Files are not been deployed to LSDS - where should I specify the target?
juanrod
Hi all,
I am using TeamSite 7.3 in Linux. I am trying to configure the PLC - Publish LiveSite Content workflow. I have followed all the steps in the Appendix in the Site Developer Guide and currently I am getting the following error:
OpenDeploymentServiceAdapter - no target for /default/main/****/WORKAREA/shared
Can you please tell me where should I set the target. I have not found the file where I have to set up this parameter.
Now the LSCS deployment completed successfully but the files have not been deployed to the LSDS!
Thanks in advance for your help,
Best regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
check the file opendeploy.properties
locate is the easiest way, it is the one in liveiste_customer_src
juanrod
I have checked the file and the installation directory in opendeploy.runtimeHome is correct.
What else should I checked to find the error?
Rick Poulin
OpenDeploymentServiceAdapter - no target for /default/main/****/WORKAREA/shared
This error message feels to me like you changed the mappings for Target Nodes in the customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml file, such that no targets have branch regexes that match the one you're deploying... possibly combined with a change in the runtime target parameter in your default.site such that it doesn't match any target configured in the bean.