Hello,I'm using the Publish LiveSite Content default workflow. I'm trying to publish on the development node. It returns an opendeploy error trying to connect to the development target database (sitepublisher). The error is this:DBD: SQLException occured in JdbcCheckup:MakeConnection()DBD: Exception Message: ORA-01005: null password given; logon deniedIn the configuration file livesite-database.xml (/in InterWoven/OpenDeployNG/etc) the password is correctly writtenDoes anyone know why it doesn't see the password?Thanks in advance, Elena
Thank you very much.Yes, I'm using OD/DD Version 7.3.1.0.0.In the configuration file is already set password-encoded="yes".So, I have to encrypt the password with the iwodpasscoder command and then write it in the database-livesite.xml file and restart Opendeploy, is it correct?Thanks again,Elena
Thanks a lot again.I've tried running build.sh from /InterWoven/TeamSite/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/ and restarting OD but it didn't work. So I've tried changing password-encoded="no" and leaving the normal password, restarting OD and now it works! I have another problem now. The workflow doesn't move the files, I don't see the OD with conf file OpenDeployWebRoot.xml...can you help me?thanks again!elena