Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy error with change in source and destination
manish_rathi
I have a working deployment configuration file. I changed source and target Now I am getting following error.
Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment tsadm\test_mr.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE
Details : Got null definitions hashmap.
what is "Got null definitions hashmap" error ?
Another thing, when I just change the source and leave target as is, deployment is completed successfully. But there are no files deployed in target. When I change target and leave source unchanged, deployment is failing.
Why is that ? There is nothing special in changes. Its just one folder in place of other that I am changing to
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Missing or invalid parameter
Filelist pointing to a file that doesn't exist, src area, etc
manish_rathi
Filelist pointing to a file that doesn't exist, src area, etc
file does exist. Its just when I change target, it does not work. WHen I change source, deployment is successful. But again file is not getting deployed. But when I change target, deployment fails.
Adam Stoller
Look in ODHOME/od.log and ODHOME/log/*odbase.log - there might be more information in one of those.
manish_rathi
Nope, there is nothing in odbase.log. Its same for successful and failed deployments.
I am lost. What can this be due to ?
Thanks
manish_rathi
Nope, there is nothing in odbase.log. Its same for successful and failed deployments.
I am lost. What can this be due to ?
Thanks
Adam Stoller
There's pretty much has to be something in some log - I suggest you continue looking for it.
nipper
Are you invoking this on your own or from a workflow ?
Can you post the complete invocation >