Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while installing UVFS on Centos 2.6
System
Has anyone ran into this:
Getting an error while trying to compile UVFS:
[root@AnsslerLab uvfs_2.0.3]# gmake
/usr/bin/gcc -g -O3 -Wall -I. -c -o uvfs_signal.o uvfs_signal.cc
/usr/bin/gcc -g -O3 -Wall -I. -o uvfs_signal uvfs_signal.o -lpthread -lc -lstdc++ -lm
gmake -C /lib/modules/2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64/build SUBDIRS=/opt/uvfs/uvfs_2.0.3 modules
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64'
scripts/Makefile.build:49: *** CFLAGS was changed in "/opt/uvfs/uvfs_2.0.3/Makefile". Fix it to use EXTRA_CFLAGS. Stop.
gmake[1]: *** [_module_/opt/uvfs/uvfs_2.0.3] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernels/2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64'
I've tried changing makefile to use EXTRA_CFLAGS also, but no luck.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rupinder555
Were you able to fix this error? or gave up trying to install TS on CentOS?
Adam Stoller
Were you able to fix this error? or gave up trying to install TS on CentOS?
For what little it's worth - I recently (back in March 2012) worked on a project in which TeamSite was installed on:
I was not involved with the installation - but I can assure you that all three instances worked - so it would appear to be do-able...
Rick Poulin
Seconded.. I've never had issues with the 2.6.18 kernel. However, you're on 2.6.32, so I suspect you're trying CentOS 6, where iwov only supports (RHEL) 5.x.
rupinder555
Thanks for all your help .. now installing using a lower version of CentOS