Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Page default page settings
flatcalm
Hi Guys,
When I create a new page, the default page has a black background even though under page setting it says transparent after selecting page type: default html.
I know I can change default in page setting, but users would like it to be white background default when creating a new page initially, although I see FFFFFF which is already white as selected color (but shows as black). I have looked through SP manuals and search forums on here but not solution found yet. File size limitations no allowing me to upload files even though I tried to shrink it.
Your help is greatly appreciated in resolving this issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
flatcalm
Issue resolved, background was altered by an external css.
error.png