That was our thought as well, nipper, but we were a little concerned (as we've never used LSCS before) about the potential bottleneck ramifications of relying on LSCS queries for every hit. Is that an efficient way to do things? We have multiple heavily-trafficked, 700+-page sites.Thanks again for all the help!
Take a look at the same LSCS code, the press release/index/detail sounds very similar to what you want (I really do not like the JS implementation but it works well)
Nipper, can you elaborate on this? Where can one "take a look at [...] LSCS code?" We're about to start to need LSCS type of functionality and I would love to find some examples.A while back I posted a solution that utilized LSCS from within an XSL component, but that implies that the component was set to "do not cache". Am I missing something or do components that utilize LSCS can't be cached?