We're migrating from TS 6.7.2 to TS 7.3.1 (both being on Windows).
We installed TS 7.3.1 and saved the newly created Content Store (CS). Then we copied the old Content Store and initiated the migration process. I'm not sure why we didn't copy the CS before installing TS 7.3.1. Perhaps that would have helped.
To make sure we end up with the latest Sitepublisher and WorkflowModeler artifacts in the migrated CS, I copied the /iwadmin store from the new (out-of-the-box) CS to the migrated CS.
The CS has been migrated (for the most part), but I still need to upgrade the component-guide branch to the TS 7.3.1 version. I had saved the contents of the "shared" workarea of this branch to a local OS directory. But that didn't do me much good as all the TS extended attributes have been lost.
Unfortunately, the product documentation (and the Autonomy Knowledge Base) doesn't provide much guidance about the iwadmin store migration (right?).
The migration instructions do mention running the "Dependency Migration Tool," but I'm not sure we'll do that. (The client is not using SitePublisher right now.) I don't like the Dependency Migration Tool because it takes a long time to run and, after running it, we'll end up with a bunch of files flagged as being Modified.
Anyway, re. the component-guide branch, I looked in the TS installation log and tried the following:
* Renamed the /iwadmin/main/spars branch
* Renamed the /default/main/component-guide branch and recreated it and the shared workared in it
* cd ts-home/install
* Set ANT_OPTS to that awfully long string in the installation log (I've copied it below)
* Ran

/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/ant/bin/ant -f install_archive.xml -l

/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/foundation_install.log
Unfortunately, the foundation_install.log is showing:
mergeconfigs:
[exec] Can't locate XML/Merge.pm in
@INC (
@INC contains:

/Interwoven/TeamSite/install

/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/lib

/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib

\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\vendor\lib . /perllib) at

/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/merge_configs.ipl line 12.
[exec] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at

/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/merge_configs.ipl line 12.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
S.
ANT_OPTS=Djava.library.path="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/cssdk";"D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/sharedll";"D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/lib" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dcssdk.ssl.key.location="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/conf/ssl_cert" -Dcssdk.cfg.path="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/cssdk/cssdk.cfg" -Dsites.workarea="/default/main/component-guide/WORKAREA/shared" -Dsource.directory="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/foundation.spar" -Dsparname="foundation" -Dlsconfig.dir="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/livesite/install_scripts" -Diw.client.config.path="D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/conf" -Dlog4j.configuration="file:///D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/install_archive_log4j.xml" -Dinstall.branch.path="/default/main/component-guide" -Dod.home="D:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG"