Environment
TeamSite 7.3.2 on Linux
Firefox from a Mac through a VPN to the customer site
Background
I've created a custom WFM (it has been validated and "published" to TeamSite)
The WFM has a number of ConfigurableVariables (some hidden, some not; some Global, some not)
I created a custom_instantiation.cfg using iwmodeldct
I submitted the custom_instantiation.cfg file
I configured the WFM to be available for Submit
Issue
When I attempt to instantiate the WFM, I get the instantiation window, with the name of the WFM at the top (in the gray bar), but the rest of the window is completely blank (no fields, no buttons, nothing)
I tried using Firebug, but other than telling me about a bunch of CSS warnings with iw.css, there are no errors in the Console, nor in the Net panel.
I tried setting the Script panel to Break on Exceptions - nothing
I modified the custom_instantiation.cfg so that the script section is very small, and other than the two console.log() statements I added, it's all OOTB (I have not modified the DCT-portion of the file yet, I wanted to see the initial rendering before I did that):
<script>
console.log("A");
function init() {
console.log("B");
}
var startingItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config/iw-StartingItem");
startingItem.setVisible(false);
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onFormInit", init);
</script>
There does not appear to be any errors in the iwjboss.log or server.log
The only thing I've been able to find of any significance is in the IWHOME/local/logs/iwui/error.log
[Fri Jan 02 10:14:42 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: Error reading chunk
I can get the instantiation form of other WFMs to render without a problem.
Help?
I cannot figure out why this WFM's instantiation form runs into a timeout when other WFM's instantiation forms do not (same server, nothing much really happening with FormAPI).
Would appreciate any reasonable guidance on how to debug / fix this - as I've been banging my head on it for over an hour and haven't come up with anything (other than a headache ;-))