Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FanOut Deployment to multiple directories
Paul
Here's my situation.
I have a workflow that calls for a fanout deployment to three servers.. (STAGE, PROD, BKP) This is not an issue. I can get this to work and it works just fine. The issue comes in with our Development environment. We only have one server to deploy to but I need to demonstrate that the fanout deployment works. What I'd like to do is deploy to three directories on the Dev server instead of three servers.
Deploy to a structure like:
\\Dev\client\STAGE
\\Dev\client\PROD
\\Dev\client\BKP
Is there a way to handle this in a single deployment step?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gwen1
One idea...Give three different nodes pointing to the same server. (odnodes.xml) In you config file give each server node the path to it's directory as the target path.