Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
make_toolkit error
techSan
I just started working on a TeamSite server previously managed by another group. When I try to run make_toolkit it gives this error. I've never seen anything like this before... any ideas?? and the jvm.cfg file mentioned below does not exist, although I am able to work fine (edit generate pages) on TeamSite.
JAVA_HOME=C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\java
Error: could not open `C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\java\jre\lib\i386\jvm.cfg'
TeamSite: 7.1
Server: Windows 2003/SP2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kkumar
Do you have administrator privilege ?
techSan
Thanks for your reply, Yes I am logging in as the administrator. I am able to execute all other admin activities.
The thing that surprises me is that the file it is looking for (jvm.cfg) does not exist.
nipper
On my 7.1 Linux box, I have these:
/apps/Interwoven/AdminServer/servletd/java1.5/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
/apps/Interwoven/CSF/AccessService/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
/apps/Interwoven/FoundationLibraries/JDK/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
/apps/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
/apps/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/java/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
/apps/Interwoven/iwinstall/jre/lib/i386/jvm.cfg
They all are the same, 689 bytes
#
#
@(#)jvm
.cfg 1.9 05/11/17
#
# Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
# SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
#
#
#
#
# List of JVMs that can be used as an option to java, javac, etc.
# Order is important -- first in this list is the default JVM.
# NOTE that this both this file and its format are UNSUPPORTED and
# WILL GO AWAY in a future release.
#
# You may also select a JVM in an arbitrary location with the
# "-XXaltjvm=" option, but that too is unsupported
# and may not be available in a future release.
#
-client IF_SERVER_CLASS -server
-server KNOWN
-hotspot ALIASED_TO -client
-classic WARN
-native ERROR
-green ERROR
techSan
Thanks nipper that helped. I copied the cfg file from the OpenDeploy/jre into the TeamSite/tools/java/jre directory and now the make_toolkit executes fine.
Thanks for your help!