Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IMPROFILECHECKEDOUTPATH - Blank for a checked out document
annaL
Hellooo,
Using the IMANDocument object, I can read loads of stuff such as
improfiledatabase, improfiledocno. If I read the value of improfilechekedout - it tells me if the document is checked out or not. However if I then read improfilecheckoutpath - it is always blank when the document is checked out.
Do I always have to assume that the document is checked out to the NRPORTABLE directory? or is there anywhere using the IMANDOCUMENT object to tell where the document is checked out to.
Many thanks for your help
anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
IManDocument.CheckoutPath, IManDocument.GetAttributeByID(imProfileCheckoutPath) and IManDocument.GetAttributeByValueID(imProfileCheckoutPath) should all return the path that indicates where the file is checked out to (IManDocument.CheckoutLocation etc should give you machine name)
Are you sure it's checked out? Have you tried calling the Refresh method on the IManDocument? (the API will cache values)
You may need to include a code snippet