I haven't received an invite yet.
The invites get sent to your devnet account, not your support account. If, like me, your account was registered with an ancient email you no longer have access to, then it's worth creating a dummy account with a recent email address just to receive these kinds of things.
Nope, not the case. I've been with the same company for 15 years, we've been using TeamSite for over 10 years. I've had the same email address all that time. My member details in DevNet show the correct email address as well as my profile under the Support Site. I even checked my Postini account to see if it was blocked. When were you sent the invite? What was the senders address? This might help me to figure out why it didn't get sent. I don't want to miss anything else. Otherwise, I might have to contact Autonomy to see if there's an issue.