Hi All,Currently I am working on TS7.2.1 over Linux platform. Now for localization below are the steps I performedPre-requisites1. Created DCR (with .xml) under certain data-types. 2. Created a new site (For example: "mf" with 10 .page files)3. Added 5 different locales (For Example: en_AU, en_GB, it_IT etc)Actuals1. Browse to sites folder (i.e. "mf")2. File -> New Site3. Select "Localized rendition of a master site"4. Select New Locale (en_AU)5. Provide Server Address for example: mf-australia 6. Click Add Server name 7. Next 8. OKWith this, TS runs the process but in between it simply say "completed with no. of assets", after auto-refresh an error message "Does not exist: <server-name>/default/main/<branch>/WORKAREA/<workarea-name>/sites/<site-name>" appears and no localized site displays under sites folder. On the contrary, if I create a new site with just 3 / 4 pages (without DCR/images/scripts etc.) and perform the actual steps as mentioned above, it works fine. I am not sure why this is happening. Have anybody ever faced the similar issue? If yes, then I would appreciate if you may kindly provide resolution to this. Regards,AceZone
Further to the above issue, below are the logs 2012-04-20 10:11:47,402 [pool-10-thread-1] ERROR com.interwoven.livesite.common.business.BusinessException () - level [-1]failed to create new sitejava.lang.ClassCastException: com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSHoleImpl cannot be cast to com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.CSDir[...]It would be great if anyone can shed light on issue with log. Regards,AceZone
Apparently there are some deleted files in the source area from which it is attempting to make a localized copy - and the [Autonomy?] code does not verify that the object it is trying to cast into a CSDir is legal to do so (i.e.: not a CSHole - a.k.a. deleted file or directory).Try to make sure that any deletions in your source site are fully submitted (OOTB Submit Workflow) and then see if the process works.