Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
programatically creating new document classes
DeanW
Hi All,
I have been searching through the IManAdmin and IManage documentation to find a way of creating new document classes from my application without any luck.
Does anyone know how to do this? or point me in the right direction.
Many thanks for any help.
Dean
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Not tried it myself, but this is the API call:
IMANADMIN.INRTDatabase5.InsertDocClass(IMANADMIN.NRTDocClass documentClass_)
DeanW
Thanks for replying but I cannot see IMANADMIN.INRTDatabase5 in visual studio's intellisense or the object browser. I may have an older version of the IMANADMIN.dll or something.
VS 2005
Interop.IMANADMIN.dll
version 1.0.0.0
last modified: 6/8/2010 11:49:08
Migrateduser
Version I'm using is 8.5, specifically 8.5.100.174, but judging by the fact Worksite web was able to do it in 8.2, should be in that version of the .dll.
DeanW
could you attach IMANADMIN 8.5.100.174 ziped to this thread as I still can't find IMANADMIN.INRTDatabase5.InsertDocClass in IMANADMIN 8.5.100.130.
Thanks,
Dean
Migrateduser
Hi,
As discussed privately, the Dll I'm using is from the Worksite Web 8.5 Sp1 update 2 installation, however this function should be in earlier versions
Hope this helps