Dear forum members,I understand (or I presume) because I am an absolutely "greenhorn" (abecedarian) in yours - probably - field of expertise (or for the most of you) that you are harassed with my lack of knowledge, but all that I want is a point of start.That's why I would appreciate if you would spend 1 minute and explain me why, such a great product line (as TeamSite) is so secretive about itself. If they brag about such important clients they have, why do not expose some material for study? They do not want more customers?For example, I search (among others) the CSSDK documentation. I didn't ask for source code, for ****'s sake.Sorry, but I am beginning to be frustrated.Thank you very much for your time.
I don't want to filibuster, but I live and I work (and I am happy, too) in a region of our beloved globe where "money aren't rising on the wall's". So, i think is common sense to not spend "even a dime" for something if you are not pretty sure is worthing.