We have been on MediaBin 4.6 and are now in the process of upgrading to 7.2. We are looking into what type of training may be available but not really seeing anything that relates to Liquid Office, Soft Sound, Video Logger, Deployment Agent. It could be that it is buried in other training courses but until we find something suitable, I would like to catch up on it as much as possible through the manuals.Previously, I have been handling the content site of things (loading assets, developing tasks, metadata, setting permissions, etc) so am already familiar with many MediaBin concepts. After the initial setup, I have been pretty much the only one handling the system and expect that it will be pretty close to that again. I am limited on server access.I need to learn as much as possible on the topics I'm not completely familiar with. Deployment agent seems fairly straightfoward so not as concerned with that one. Can someone recommend specific manuals that I can start with that would be most appropriate on the topics above? I also plan on taking whatever classes are available/most suitable but feel I may need more than that. Also, if there is any other recommended reading material outside of what is supplied please let me know.Any help or advice greatly appreciated.