Ok... I know this has been covered time and time again on here. I have brought this up already in relation to WFM, but now I'm working with a WFT. I know have I done this in the past, but it's been many years.
I believe I am following all of the rules for CGI to CGI transition. Here is a section of the specification file and the iwcallback call from my CGI. I believe everything is in order, but the %#
@$ thing doesn't work.
I have tried this with OS users and LDAP users. Same result with each.
Would someone mind giving it a fresh set of eyes and advising if I am missing something?
EDIT: Attached document with code since the XML doesn't appear to be showing...

======= Snippet from workflow specification =======
======= Snippet from validateFilenames.cgi =======
sub determineCB(){
#print DEBUG "Inside determineCB()\n";
my $cbResult = qq(Success);
my $cbComment = qq(Files Validated);
my $flag = scalar keys %badlist;
#print DEBUG "\t\$flag -> $flag\n";
if ($flag == 0){
print DEBUG "\t\$cbResult -> $cbResult\n";
print DEBUG "\t\$cbComment -> $cbComment\n";
#displayNoBadFiles();
$cgi->iwcallback("$cbResult","$cbComment");
#$cgi->iwcallback(); #Have also tried this...
} else {
&print_html_header();
displayBadFiles();
print $results;
&print_html_footer();
}
}