Hello,
I have to install TeamSite/LiveSite/SitePublisher. I believe in order to do this there really needs to be 5 separate installations, in order:
1. OpenDeploy Base - DONE
2. TeamSite, SitePublisher, WF Modeller
3. Search
4. LiveSite Content Services Authoring
5. LiveSite Runtime (2 components: LS Display Services and LS Content Services)
I'm stalled at #2, the TeamSite installation failed with "Install doc file does not exist: /usr/nlm/iw/iw-home/TeamSite/install/TeamSite_7.4.1.0.0_INSTALL.xml".
In fact the Installer failed to correctly make any directories that weren't strictly 775 root:root. In particular it didn't make the "TeamSite" dir, and put all the normal dirs it would make under "TeamSite" (bin, iw-perl, local etc) 1 level up i.e. at the same level as CommonServices, ApplicationContainer et al. Hence the error above.
Also other dirs weren't created properly, e.g.:
drwxrwxr-x 3 root root 4096 Jan 16 11:37 conf/ - should be iwts:iwts
drwxrwxr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 16 11:40 tmp/ - should be drwxrwxrwt
I had the same problem with a TS732 install previously, and fixed that be applying a system umask of 0022. However that umask was already set for this one. So I thought it might be a nosuid setting on the volume containing [iw-home], so had that removed. But the Installer sill crashed with the same error and symptons.
1. Does anyone have any ideas what else might prevent the Installer from creating non root:root dirs properly (or at all)?
2. Is my 5-step installation order correct? (Had trouble getting straight answers on that from Support, and I've never installed LiveSite and SP before)
Thanks & Regards
HF