I'm trying to work out whether it is possible to remap, or rewrite, a folder path in OpenDeploy 7.3.1.
What I am trying to achieve is a deployment of content from a SitePublisher site to the LiveSite folder and the generated HTML pages to another folder.
All the HTML pages get created in a /html/ folder in the TeamSite workarea which I'm trying to remove on deployment. I want to bring all the sub-folders/files up one level (no longer have a /html/ folder).
For example:
In TeamSite workarea:
- /html/path/to/myfile.html
- /images/myimage.jpg
- /resources/mydocument.pdf
in Target area becomes:
- /path/to/myfile.html
- /images/myimage.jpg
- /resources/mydocument.pdf
I only want to remap the /html/ folder. All other file paths remain the same. I'm using a filelist for the deployment files.
I can't work out of there is a deployment filter (or similar) that can be applied to remap those folders. Any help would be appreciated.
This is my current deployment definition:
[HTML]
[/HTML]