Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
saving
Mich
I have a DCT. When I click onSave the save window pops up but then minimises onto the desktop toolbar and the focus returns to the DCT. How can I get focus on the save window?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite / TeamSite Templating are you using?
What platform?
What browser?
Does this happen for all uses?
Does this happen for you on all machines?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Mich
TeamSite 5.5.2
Platform Unix box with NT clients
Internet Explorer 6.0
yes this happens on all computers and for all users.
Migrateduser
Is this a new DCT? If so, has it always exhibited this behavior? If not, do you know what's changed? I'm not familiar with this problem....
lissa
Mich
Yes this is a new DCT. I think maybe the problem could be related to a redraw() but am not sure. I want to know if you can set the focus to the save window somehow?
Adam Stoller
Can you post (as an attachment) the datacapture.cfg file that is exhibiting this behavior?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Mich
Attached is datacapture and two javascript files.
Mich
attached is JS file
Adam Stoller
I've just been told that I need to head out to assist a customer - so I don't have time right now to look into this (and it would take me a bit of time, as Javascript is not one of my primary languages) - hopefully someone else out here can take a look and figure out what's happening / why.
Sorry,
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
MattP
So from what I can see in the JS, you have a function that onSave sort of generates a name. Some of it seems to be commented out. What is the desired effect here? Should the user be able to edit a suggested name, or can they name it whatever they want? A little more detail will help.
Matt
BTW - very neat code.
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Mich
Look at campaign.js The DCR used to be named automatically based on the time and date in milliseconds. However this is commented out so that the user can name the dcr themselves. The set date function populates a campaign ID field for deploying the dcr to a database with a unique key. On Save function validates some fields and sets the value of a drop down field into a text box. It then orders all the children of the replicants for deploying to the database a unique replicant id. Then calls saveValid and getsUser then calls saveDone to deploy to database. Hope that helps
Mich
Fixed it by changing redraw to redrawlabels.