Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not able to initate WFT through external task in a Workflow
srilu
Hi,
I tried to initaite a WFT through external task of another wft.
I used iwwft_compile.ipl -t $taskid command in an ipl file of external task.
I printed result of command iwwft_compile.ipl -t $taskid in a log file.
I got the below error:
Error locating object main/dinersclub/portal/DCNA_UDAP/branch
Please Can anyone solve This issue.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please post the entire, actual, iwwft_compile.ipl command used - with all of its arguments
srilu
Hi Ghoti thank you for your reply.
I used iwwft_compile.ipl -t $taskid.
I set the below variables to the task where i am running ipl file.
iw_template_file
iw_author
iw_user
iw_file
iw_session
The iwwft_compile.ipl is taking all the task variables.
But i am not understanding of occuring below error
Error locating object main/dinersclub/portal/DCNA_UDAP/branch
Adam Stoller
Let's try this again - what are the
actual
values of the task's areavpath and the task variables associate with the task?