Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where is the Upgrade documentation?
nico
Can someone tell me where I can find the Teamsite upgrade specific documentation?
We are going from 6.7.2 SP2 to 7.3.1 i've combed the support site with no luck, thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kkumar
Please check teamsite 7.3.1 installation document.
Migrateduser
Please check teamsite 7.3.1 installation document.
Thank you Mr. NotHelpful.
OP - It took me about 10 seconds to find the 7.3.1 installation documentation on the support site. Where are you looking?
Hint: Go to the documentation download section, find the 7.3.1 version for the OS you are installing on and there it is.
kkumar
Please see "WS_Authoring_7.3_Install...." pdf
I think from page 107 onwards you can get some help.
kkumar
http://imagestore.autonomy.com/2011/webinars/DEC/DevNet/index.en.htm
Check above link webinar.
nico
Thanks for all the help wow it's called "Web Solutions Installation Planning Guide", I miss the days when it was called Teamsite Upgrade Guide sheesh.
kkumar
All the best Nico.