Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is IE 9 Supported?
nico
I'm looking for documentation that states TS win version 7.3.1 officially supports Internet Explorer 9.
Does it?
Where would that information be stated?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kkumar
I didn't see any information that 7.3.1 officially supports Internet Explorer 9.
nico
Now that visualformat is gone does browser version support even matter?
And if so why?
Adam Stoller
The 7.3.1 release notes only indicate support (officially) for IE-7, IE-8, and FF-3
(I don't know if anyone is still using FF-3 considering the current version is, I believe, FF-11 !)
So my guess is that, officially, IE-9 is
not
supported.
That doesn't mean it won't work, but ...
You could try to get a direct answer from Support (and if they say anything other than 'no' - please pass the information along)