Below DNR script got stopped executing suddenly. I looked at multiple angles for possible solutions/issues, there seems to none.Any pointers will be helpful. When I execute same Perl Script standalone, it works, but not via DNR route. As such OpenDeploy works for the underlying OD file.[HTML] <script cmd="/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /web/iwov/iw-local/bin/create_conditional_edition.ipl $areaFileSystemPath EDITION /default/main/software" where="/tmp" async="no" as="tsadmin"/> [/HTML]
Below DNR script got stopped executing suddenly. I looked at multiple angles for possible solutions/issues, there seems to none.Any pointers will be helpful. When I execute same Perl Script standalone, it works, but not via DNR route. As such OpenDeploy works for the underlying OD file.
The log message shows, got executed successfully.[HTML]LIB: (2) 2012-05-06 22:43:41 Executed script [/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /web/iwov/iw-local/bin/create_conditional_edition.ipl /default/main/software/EDITION EDITION /default/main/software] where [/web/iwov/OpenDeployNG/tmp] as [tsadmin] succeeded [/HTML] The same LOG message, I get in another environment for the same DNR, which is working in that Server.This was executing since long, but few weeks back, suddenly got stopped working. Yes, script has enough information and it works perfectly fine when executed standalone. When done through DNR, appears that, it's not at all kicking/starting execution.It's very strange issue.
/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
/web/iwov/iw-local/bin/create_conditional_edition.ipl
Thanks Ghoti. I wrote a simple script and gave 777 and kept #! from working other TeamSite environment, no success. This is appearing very strange. We have 4 TeamSite enviroments, in three same things work, but in one, it has stopped working suddenly. Even it's not firing/executing a simple shell script from DNR. They are not at all kicking.
[...]Yes, TeamSite is installed on same path on all servers. Just to avoid confusion with environments, we keep 100% same across all environments. IWHOME is same on all servers and it's a partition from a SAN device and this is also same on all servers.
Make sure the partition is mounted identically on all servers. It is possible that one of the servers has the partition mounted read-only or in such a way that the local server's 'root' account does not have authoritative rights on it.
This does not seem to be an issue. I have filed a support case. I will update forum, for resolution.