Hi There,
I was asked to uninstall TeamSite 7.4.1 on Linux.
Can someone please help me to do that in silent mode and/or manually?
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Jay
The 7.4.1 Web Solutions Authoring Components Installation Guide covers how to uninstall TeamSite using either the TeamSite Installer or by running a Silent Uninstallation.
-David
Thanks David!
I tend to do it manually.
Stop all the IW services
rm -rf /opt/interwoven (or wherever it is installed)
Get rid of the iwinstall folder as well
cd /etc
ls -l *iw* then delete it all (just make certain there is not somehting else that belongs)
cd /etc/init.d/
ls -l *iw* and delete (see above caveat)
Log on the DB sesrver and drop all the DBs.
Reboot
I do this often, works like a charm.
Thanks Friend!
Will have this in my list...
Hi Andy,
Do you have any idea of uninstallating TS Search and Report Center on Linux? I am talking about 7.4.1 versions.
Pretty much the same to remove everything.
Now if you want to only remove RC and Seach but leave everything else this will be much more difficult.