Skipped typically means it didn't do that
Dave - you have an uncanny command of the English Language!
Well that at least explains a lot better why I like you. The link doesn't work, though. Whoever you are.
No, the Target File has not been removed.This logging is a typical verbose mode entry indicating that:- You've used some flavor of Comparison Deployment.- One of your Target locations has a File that is absent in corresponding Source Location.- doDeletes Flag of your Transfer Rules is set to "no".Hence, the File has been identified as a candidate for deletion but ultimately left untouched.
@ghoti,The deployment was a real one not a sim@Boris: Also attaching Deployment log files. I didnt see a Do Delete flag in the srv log file, config section.
This directory Comparison deployment caused deletion of various files from our target server(iw-home directory) and the server went DOWN.(This was a Directory comparison deployment from EDITION area to iw-home directory)So I really cannot conclude anything here since1> All Deleting entries say SKIPPED2> Cant find Do delete flag in srvr logsand still I many files got deleted.