I have created rules, actions and conditions...
If(URL contains "some value") {
get content tagged with "Category/Promo"
} else {
get content tagged with "Category/General"
}
The above rule will get executed on a .page file within a component... I want to show the resulted .page file content under the component..
And I have tagged two .page files (one with Category/Promo and other one with Category/General).
Rules getting executed correctly and I see the results showing in the logs: But the component doesn't show the resulted .page file ?.
How do I parse the output of the result ?.
How can i test it in component preview since the rule checks for some request params in URL ?
[HTML]
[DEBUG] 10:59:22 SearchResultProcessor - ACI Query response:
QUERYSUCCESS
112022021755e0d8bb8fc720669dfc6db90
f4c134851
96.0017743648904befd6ac32d99cad8a240
117594e9ea2d67317e2fc32e949702d0d514d1e8d0
[DEBUG] 10:59:22 BufferedFreemarkerView - Rendering view with name 'json/searchResultView' with model {search={total=1, status=200, start=0, included=1, urlBase=
http://localhost:8090/lscs/v1}, item
s=[{id=04befd6ac32d99cad8a240117594e9ea, document=com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.model.Document@4ce898, path=sites/lscs_app/AZSearchPromo.page, context=2d67317e2fc32e949702d0d514d1e8d0, type=document, uri
=/document/id/04befd6ac32d99cad8a240117594e9ea}], request=com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.request.DocumentRequestImpl@19bc401} and static attributes {}
[DEBUG] 10:59:22 BufferedFreemarkerView - Added model object 'springMacroRequestContext' of type [org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestContext] to request in view with name 'json/searchRe
sultView'
[/HTML]
One more thing which I noticed in the logs: Its executing the query with format=json as additional param.. checked lscs-conf.properties, I see default-response format is XML
/lscs/v1/document/$?q=%28TeamSite%2FMetadata%2FContentCategories%3A%3D%22h1uw59s6%22%29+AND+%28TeamSite%2FMetadata%2FContentCategories%3A%3
D%22h1pyuecy%22%29&start=0&max=50&project=//app.project.com/default/main/LSCS&format=json