Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cgi-callout doesn't update select options
kaleemS
I am trying to tag the one of the multi-select drop down using cgi-callout.
cgi-callout opens the OOTB taxonomy, here I am selecting multiple values and clicking on OK button. but nothing happens.
Here is the Code:
Select Industries
The same code will work fine , if we replace "select options" with "textarea"
Like This:
<br> <cgi-callout url="/iw-cc/livesite/taxonomyexplorer/Taxonomy.do?categoryTypeId=Industries&method=loadTaxonomyExplorer&selectMode=multiple" label="Select Related Categodries..." window-features="width=495,height=375,resizable=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no"/> <br>
How can I make it work for "select options"
Thank you in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nawalt
Hi,
I think the reason it is working for the textarea is that the callout is directly setting the value of the textarea using IWITEM.setvalue form API.
You would need to create options (drop down list) and the use the setOptions API to set the options in the select box.
something like this should be ur java script
newOptions = new Array();
newOptions[1] = new Option(label,value true, true);
.
.
.
IWDatacapture.getItem().setOptions(newOptions);
Regards,
Nawal
anilgkumar
if cgi-callout is working fine for textarea... it should also work for other case.
what cgi-callout is returning?
DEBUG 1:
replace cgi-callout line with options directly... if its working, problem is with cgi-callout or if its not working, problem is with select.
First make it work with simple options without any callout. and then include callout.
DEBUG 2:
Make sure that cgi-callout should return something like below
...
Regards, Anil