Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bad Gateway - Metatagger Configuration
sunil_j
Hi,
I have recently installed the MetaTagger 3.5 on Windows 2000 Server and also modified the iw.cfg to setMetadata using the file mtmetaproxy.cgi and also did the required configuration of metatagger.cfg and associated files.
I tried selecting an HTML file and clicked on the SetMetadata menu option and I received the error message -
*****Bad Gateway HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway Connection: close Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:56:40 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6e Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Client-Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:56:40 GMT Client-Peer: 127.0.0.1:80
The Interwoven Web Daemon was unable to contact the Interwoven Servlet Engine. The Interwoven Servlet Engine may be down, or running on an unexpected host or port.
Please contact your system administrator
Kindly let me know how to solve the current problem.
Attached is the screen shot of the Error Message.
Thanks
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
How did you install MetaTagger? One system, two-system? You may not have installed the metatagger extensions which could be causing this error. Also make sure that the Interwoven Servlet Engine is up and running...
Lucas Cochrane
lcochrane@dc.com
sunil_j
Hi,
The Problem was solved. I just restarted the MetaTagger Server.
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant