On the support site:
It was just released over the weekend.
-David
I am hoping Solaris will be coming soon. We are still on 732 but the big Solaris boxes are not going away
I'll be installing 7.5 on our test server this month (Linux). Hoping it's solid - I don't like being the Pioneer....
Smitty97007 wrote: I'll be installing 7.5 on our test server this month (Linux). Hoping it's solid - I don't like being the Pioneer....
Some pioneers get famous, others get arrows in their back.
I am going to load up a test server as well.
Unless something goes majorly sideways with 7.5 we are going full bore to upgrade all environments. We have to have IE11 support by end of year.
downloading now .... looks like they rev'd a bunch of the documents...
Hmm - does't seem to install on W2K3 (not officially supported in documentation either) - I guess I'll have to wait until I get W2K8...
0-2 so far on a Linux upgrade from 741.
Starts and ran for a while until I got this:
2015-02-04 03:55:11,964 DEBUG com.interwoven.wcm.webui.admin.install.WebUIInstaller - Start of postUpgradeTask2015-02-04 03:55:11,969 DEBUG com.interwoven.wcm.webui.admin.install.utils.DBValidationUtil - installer prop path /opt/iw-home/iwinstall/private/config/installer.properties2015-02-04 03:55:11,969 ERROR com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ia.Driver -java.lang.NullPointerExceptionat com.interwoven.wcm.webui.admin.install.utils.DBValidationUtil.getBasicReportsDBInfo(DBValidationUtil.java:290)at com.interwoven.wcm.webui.admin.install.WebUIInstaller.postUpgradeTask(WebUIInstaller.java:262)at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.PostInstall.runComponentsCodeAndSetState(PostInstall.java:323)at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.PostInstall.configureComponent(PostInstall.java:157)at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.PostInstall.configure(PostInstall.java:77)at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ia.Driver.install(Driver.java:426)at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.CustomAction.installSelf(DashoA10*..)at ZeroGaei.run(DashoA10*..)2015-02-04 03:55:11,970 INFO com.interwoven.wcm.install.util.Iwinstall - iwinstall location ==> /opt/iw-home/iwinstall2015-02-04 03:55:11,975 DEBUG com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ComponentSelectionManager - *** selectedComponents2015-02-04 03:55:11,976 INFO com.interwoven.wcm.install.util.Iwinstall - iwinstall location ==> /opt/iw-home/iwinstall
Need any help yanking those arrows out of your back?
nipper wrote: I am hoping Solaris will be coming soon. We are still on 732 but the big Solaris boxes are not going away
I strongly advice ,putting onto Linux. This will be the path forward for many companies.
Over here all java app servers moved (or are moving) towards linux.
To my opinion ,at some point when only 3 customers are left downloading or requesting Solaris, HP will stop creating a version for Solaris as this is not economically sustainable.
Also it seems that teamsite is feeling more comfortable on X86 hardware.
All reasons why not to delay to move to Linux.
Kind regards,
K.