Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
data deploy error Teamsite (Solaris) to microsoft sql server
vipincvs
we are trying db-to-xml operation using datadeploy. It was connected at first and created an xml with values retrived from database, but from the second time onwards the program not runs and deployment hungs in the queue!
Database connection and retrieval code attached.
Log file attached.
Please help.
log tail:
----------------
2013-05-10 18:00:33.388 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: thread[DDThread] accepted connection(13)!
2013-05-10 18:00:33.388 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: awaiting msg...
2013-05-10 18:00:33.389 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: No area/basearea/myarea/mybasearea parameter specified.
2013-05-10 18:00:33.389 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: Routing the command to DASCommandProcessing Thread.
2013-05-10 18:12:10.793 GMT-0700 serverLog [Thread-9] - CLT: Allowing execution from localhost/127.0.0.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
The only place I've ever seen a message like that, is when using a tuple pre-processor. Those would be defined higher up in your XML file, so it's not shown in your provided snippet. The fix would be specific to the (presumably OOTB) class you're attempting to use. If you're not explicitly calling a pre-processor, then I've got nothin'
vipincvs
I have the xml code starts as below: (ignore spaces after the xml open brace; it is added to copy the code here)
< data-deploy-configuration>
< data-deploy-elements filepath="/opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/etc/database.xml"/ >
< client >
----------------
--------------
I am able to connect the database and xml files are generated as intended. but fails/hangs the process and database sometimes.
I am calling the < inline command from a DCT to populate the values from database using db-to-xml approach.
Is there a possibility we can set a time-out if process not returned or db connection session timeout config files?
Here is the log I have currently:
2013-05-30 22:11:42.782 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: thread[DDThread] accepted connection(738)!
2013-05-30 22:11:42.783 GMT-0700 serverLog [DDThread] - DBD: awaiting msg...
2013-05-30 22:11:42.806 GMT-0700 serverLog [JmsPublisher] - DBD: Deployment Publisher thread running...
2013-05-30 22:11:42.907 GMT-0700 serverLog [JmsPublisher] - DBD: DepUUID = 951a92f0-c9b0-11e2-a2b0-ba4ff97e8f92 LegLabel= database
2013-05-30 22:11:42.908 GMT-0700 serverLog [JmsPublisher] - DBD: OpenDeploy install location /opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG
2013-05-30 22:11:42.908 GMT-0700 serverLog [JmsPublisher] - DBD: ERROR: PublishDDEvent - null
2013-05-30 22:11:42.913 GMT-0700 serverLog [Thread-2080] - DBD: DataDeploy output : [result=false]
2013-05-30 22:11:42.914 GMT-0700 serverLog [Thread-2080] - DBD: Receieved error code : 1