Strange, the default is no, so that should be OK, why do you use "" for the filelist ?Is this an attempt to just push everything from source to target without deleting ?
I think the problem here is that the comparison takes so long to do that it's making OD timeout on the target servers. So I'd like to stop the comparison for this particular deployment. Ideally we'd like this deployment to occur rapidly.
Can you sill out the filelist and try it ? I am curious if it still does the checking. Filling out the filelist automatically is not too tough (at least in Perl)
There must be some terminological confusion here...Enclosed configuration is clearly not a "Filelist" Deployment.File List Deployments do not do any File or Directories Comparison.In this mode all Files from the List get unconditionally deployed, that's it.
I was thinking it was a file list deployment because of the "filelist" attribute in the sourceFilesystem tag. My bad on the terminology. My thought was that specifying filelist="" will deploy all the "files" at the source area without having to specifically name them.
Heed good advice... As Nipper suggested, write short script (or simply use massaged ls/dir output) to recursively traverse your tree and build actual File list.