Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
.doc files shutting down "DefaultAppPool"
TeamSite_Smasher
Teamsite 7.3.1, IIS 7, Win 2008 server.
coming across something weird... we have a specific user who is uploading .doc files to her branch.
While testing her links, and previewing the page, after about 5 clicks of link testing, the "DefaultAppPool" on the server stops...
I have no idea where to start...
I believe she is using MS Word 2007, but is saving the files as .doc, not .docs..
I do not know if she is using Macros to complete her documents (found that possibility in another thread)...
No other .doc files from other users seem to be causing this issue...
Any thoughts on where to begin?
Log files in Event viewer only show that the DefaultAppPool is failing, but no specifics as to why, or whom is creating the failure.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet