Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Combine hyperlink options in VisualFormat
ela
Hi, is there a way I can easily combine the two hyperlink functions in Visual Format? My users get confused by having two options. I would like to add the browse-button from the new hyperlink option to the edit hyperlink option?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
I've understood that it's not possible at the moment to change the standard edit hyperlink function. However, I've contacted Support in order to get it customizable in a future release, and they have filed a feature request.
So, for now I have to try and implement my own hyperlink popup. Looked at the hyperlinkpopup.htm file in /app/teamsite/iw-home/httpd/iw/ewebeditpro20, which has got most of the functionality I need, but the popup I get when clicking "New Hyperlink" is different from that file. Apparently I have to make changes in the ewebeditproeventsiw.js file, so I have attached it here (as txt file here because I couldn't upload otherwise). Has anyone done this before?