Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Get allowed TPL extension
Jens
Hi,
i'm writing a "generate"-Script, which is an external task
in my workflow and generates a outputfile for a given DCR.
Now my problem:
If I have multiple TPLs for one content-typ,
one TPL allows to generate HTML- and the other JSP-files.
Can i get the allowed extension from templating.cfg by CLT or something else???
Ciao,
Jens
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
TeamSite ships with a PERL module by the name of TeamSite:
TemplateParse
It returns a big bad hash with all allowed templates for a given user/branch/role.
I made a second module based on DTemplateParse that returns the extensions aswell. Send me a message if you would like it.
John Cuiuli
rscibett
I don't suppose you could send that module my way. I'm having trouble just trying to get the category and data type names out of the DTemplateParse hash, so anything that you could show me would be really helpful. My email is
russell.scibetti@oit.state.nj.us
.
Johnny
I just posted it in another post....
find it
here
John Cuiuli