Hello,Whenever we enter few special characters like & , ", >,< in the job description of the workflow instantiation screen, we get an error "Failed to instantiate workflow model." Did any one come across such an error or if you know of any fix for the issue, please comment.
Thanks for you reply Boris. We are using WFM. & works fine. I would like to address this at the workflow end. How to address this issue on the instantiation code? Any suggessitons here?
Actually, for the WFM's out of the box WF Description Property you do not have to do anything.WFM Engine will automatically convert applicable characters to XML entities. If your "Description"is something else or if you are processing it yourself (thus perhaps breaking conversion), we will have to know more details to provide help.
Hi,We are using customized workflows that is NOT OOB. What additional details would you need ?thanks.
Note that I did not say "out of the box Workflows...". I did say "out of the box WF Description Property..." which you can use with any Workflow, customized or otherwise.