Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
struck with Regex for replacing values
Nawin
struck with Regex for replacing values
Hello All,
I am reading a HTML file where i need to replace this part of the line in the file
[HTML][/HTML]
in to this one :
[HTML][/HTML]
so I written a regex like the following ( please find it attached in the file)
I need to actualy change the width value not the height,
any clue on this will be valuable
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Questions:
) to see if you can figure out what you've done wrong thus far.The answers to the questions above will help us determine if you have other issues besides those that are presently clear from the posted code.
(Topic_39553)OS_BIRT_2.6.2_ComplexComputedColumn.rptdesign
ISCBorisB
Something like the following will replace all strictly numeric TD "width" attributes with "100%".
Whether that's what you actually want is unclear - as Ghoti pointed out.
s|( td.*?width=")\d+(".*?>)|${1}100%$2|gims